Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 8 - You Don't Know Me!

OK, so it's been a couple days. I relaxed this weekend and wracking my brain over this post was not on the agenda. I'm wracking my brain about what I want to tell my Readers about myself that they don't already know and that might be of interest. Or that they couldn't find out through my other posts. If you start Googling me, that's a little stalkerish. I'm still wondering what to say.

So here are 10 things you don't know about me:
  1. As a teenager, I was a speed demon. Listening to John Denver while driving slowed/calmed me down.
  2. I did not have a console game system in my house from the first Atari 2600 my family had in the early 80s until I bought a PSone in like 2002, after the PS2 had come out.
  3. Along that line, I did not have my own Personal Computer until 1996, when I was almost done with college.
  4. I was in a show choir in high school (3:1 girl-to-guy ratio? Aww yeah!)
  5. I worked for the Boy Scouts for a while as a "District Executive."
  6. I am bilingual.
  7. I have been known to write erotic fiction. (nothing published)
  8. I am an expert bayonetist.
  9. While genteel and articulate on this blog, I have a foul mouth and I'm not afraid to use it (because bayoneting people is generally frowned upon).
  10. I love my Sctrz. (You already know that, but it bears repeating.)

5 comments:

  1. An Atari!! I still have one somewhere, I loved it! Gosh that brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erotic Fiction...Like Mass Effect Lesbian scene erotic, or Edward Penishands Erotic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More hetero than MELez, less stupid than Edward Penishands.

      Delete