Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


I have to apologize. I semi-promised a story by now, but it's not gelling the way I'd like, and it's partly my exhaustion. Been working long hours here in Germany, and it sometimes leaves my creative thoughts a little muddled. Hopefully I'll be able to recharge this weekend. If it's any consolation, here are a couple photos from recent trips around the area. If you live in a region of the world this beautiful, green, and historic; appreciate it. Not every place is like this.

The pictures really do not do this beautiful country justice. I'll come back to this when I have more time to figure out the names of the places. Plus I have very "RPG-ish" ruins pics I may share. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. My husband also has some really nice pictures from Germany, images of ruins and castles and old architecture. Please share yours when you get the chance, would love to see them!