Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whew!

I have to apologize. I semi-promised a story by now, but it's not gelling the way I'd like, and it's partly my exhaustion. Been working long hours here in Germany, and it sometimes leaves my creative thoughts a little muddled. Hopefully I'll be able to recharge this weekend. If it's any consolation, here are a couple photos from recent trips around the area. If you live in a region of the world this beautiful, green, and historic; appreciate it. Not every place is like this.

The pictures really do not do this beautiful country justice. I'll come back to this when I have more time to figure out the names of the places. Plus I have very "RPG-ish" ruins pics I may share. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. My husband also has some really nice pictures from Germany, images of ruins and castles and old architecture. Please share yours when you get the chance, would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete