Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Becoming Grumpy

Life brings changes. We grow up, establish careers, get married, become parents, get re-married, become grandparents . . .
I'm not the only one who's Grumpy.
Yep, I am officially entitled to tell y'all to get off my lawn. Scooter and I have leveled up. Since mom and dad are staying with us for a couple months before heading off to school so Scooter and I can help with the baby, we'll see how this affects our gameplay. But I'm pretty sure I'll be OK playing one-handed with my Nostromo.

When we started discussing what we wanted to be called relative to this precious addition to our family, I couldn't think of anything better than "Grumpy." Scooter was like "Really? But you're not grumpy. . . usually." And I said, "That's why it's funny." She refuses to be called "Grim," though. She wants to be "Gram"  or "Grams" instead.
Scooterz said we look skeered.
One of my crewmates from Beyond the Veil, the first time he saw me on Google Hangouts, commented that I didn't look like someone he'd want to meet in a dark alley. I said, "Good. Then my job is done." Hehe, hopefully I scare potential boyfriends, too. 

2 comments: