Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Makin' Like Scarybooster

So my lovely bride finally convinced me to get a new phone. I am very excited that my android-based
Samsung Infuse has a Blogger app and Swype, so I am imitating Scarybooster and blogging from my phone. This is really cool, but hard to get used to. I suddenly have a lot more respect for your efforts, Scary.

It wouldn't be a Scary-like post without a reference to games and bodily functions of kind, so I'll just opine that my immersion is broken because NPCs never fart when I'm around. It's just not realistic. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just got a Droid 3 a few weeks ago, and I've enjoyed it. Never thought about blogging from it though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that Scarybooster does, so I wanted to try it. I'll be trying to type more on my Android when I don't have easy access to a keyboard. It's not too hard with Swype.

    ReplyDelete