Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Friday, February 22, 2013

TSW: The Last Train to Cairo

As you may know, I'm finally articulating backstories for my characters in The Secret World. Yesterday, I'd run into a roadblock on my Templar, "Dortmunder," and was discussing it with Scrtz, both because I wanted input about her character, "Dex-y," and because she's a great collaborator of ideas. Anyway, she mentioned that she thinks of Dex-y as being an archaeologist. Since she plays AR/Pistols, with a dash of Hammers, I assumed she was thinking of Lara Croft, Tomb Raider.

"No," Sctrz said. "More like Indiana Jones."

"You're in luck," I said. "I was reading on Wikipedia that the next issue will have the new Whip auxiliary weapon."

Dex-y Cracks That Whip

Between leaving dreary Solomon Island for sunny Egypt and news of Issue #6, I think Sctrz has taken a renewed interest in TSW; which is great for me, since I love this game.

1 comment:

  1. Yep! Enjoying sunny Egypt so much more than dreary Solomon Island. Can't wait for the next issue! Cultists are a nice change of pace from zombies too...did that sound strange?

    ReplyDelete