Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Blaugust 2022 Wrap-up

Greetings, Traveler!

So I didn't actually do as well this year as I did last year. I have excuses, but none of them really matter. This is all just a hobby. Now, congratulations to all of you that managed to achieve something blogging related this month. Now, hopefully, I will maintain a modicum of momentum and keep posting here and there.
On the gaming front, it's been a super busy August at the Rowanblaze household, so not much has happened other than logging in to GW2 to get daily prizes and a few anniversary gifts. If you log in over the next few days, you can get a free voucher for a selection of mount skins; something that was hinted at earlier in the month. Edited to add a caveat I was not previously aware of: Apparently, you have to have the Path of Fire expansion on your account. Free-to-play and owners of the other expansions, like the more recent End of Dragons, are not eligible. Like Paeroka, I feel like this should have been offered to everyone for later use when they do get PoF. Right now, I am leaning toward the Dune Mastiff, but I haven't decided for sure. There's no hurry to decide, as far as I know, once you have the voucher.
Anyway, Syp, a much more prolific blogger than I, has a wrap-up post with some good pointers for staying motivated and maintaining or increasing your output. Partly because I am not a good example of a motivated blogger myself, I will direct you to his sage advice.

Congratulations again to all those who posted consistently throughout the month, and may you ever be inspired to share your thoughts with us.
~~~~~~~~
Creative Commons License
This article from I Have Touched the Sky is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. If you repost part or all of the work (for non-commercial purposes only), please cite me as the author and include a link back to the blog.

Scooter proofreads almost all my articles before I post them, for which I am very grateful. However, any mistakes are mine and mine alone (unless otherwise noted). If you are reading this post through RSS or Atom feed—especially more than a couple hours after publication—I encourage you to visit the actual page, as I often make refinements after publication. The mobile version also loses some of the original character of the piece due to simplified formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment