Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

STO Costumes on Picasa

Ah the joys of sharing out your creations. As you may know, Dear Reader, the "skins" of your captains and bridge officers in STO can be saved at the tailor screen. These files are kept as .jpg files in the "Screenshots" subfolder where your game client is stored on your computer. They can also be shared and used by other players, as long as the target character is the same species and gender as the original (at least as I understand it).

At the request of my fleetmate @Longasc, I have posted the skins of my characters on Picasa Web. The bridge officers are included with only their short names. I keep a consistent uniform scheme, so it should be easy to tell which officers belong with each captain as I add more to the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment