Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Four More ARPil Questions

Someone may need a lightning strike.
Once again, I've fallen behind my own schedule. [EDIT: It's even worse, since this was supposed to be finished and posted yesterday.] I was out of the house for most of the day [Sunday]. So here are four six ARPil interview questions for Morrenia. They are grouped a little differently than Pizza Maid's list. Jumping around thematically might be OK when taking the questions one day at a time, but I feel they should be somewhat more cohesive when I am answering more than one in a post.

Name one scar you have, and tell us where it came from. If you don’t have any, is there a reason?
Scars are for people who aren't fast enough to get out of the way. (I wonder what Silverleaf, with his Nexu claw scars, would have to say about that.)

Smell? Cutie mark? What kind of questions are these?
How do you smell? Do you wear perfume? (OK, I know this sounds funny in the second person, the original questions are asked in the third person about my character.)
The impertinence! Oh, all right. I do wear perfume, a blend of Algaran zwil and rominaria extract from Naboo.

What would your cutie mark be?
I had to look up these "marks" on the holonet. What sort of creature places a tattoo on their arse? It's not as if I going to expose that area to anyone but my most intimate companions. Though I suppose if I have to pick something: crossed lightsabers, black core with a yellow corona, like my own.

How vain are you? Do you find yourself attractive?
I suppose I consider myself attractive, though I haven't really put thought into that in years. I certainly have had no shortage of bed partners. And some may say my cosmetic routine indicates vanity, though it is mostly habit at this point. (I do consider Morrenia attractive. After all, I "created" her. I generally try to use the customization tools available to make my characters aesthetically pleasing to me, regardless of gender or species.)

What’s your ranking on the Kinsey Scale?
Another one I had to look up. Republic scientists have such strange fields of study. I guess I would say I am about a 2.5. Pleasure is pleasure, and I am open to almost any new experience. (Like several of my characters, Morrenia is an unrepentant flirt. Given their history from the Interlude and Shadow of Revan, she is currently involved with Lana Beniko.)

What might your character’s ideal romantic partner be?
Someone with a lust for life, who doesn't mind my own bloodlust. They would be completely devoted to me and yet able to speak their mind. A man (or woman) of action, who will have my back in my frequent battles. (In short, Lieutenant Pierce.)
~~~~~~~~
Creative Commons License
This article from I Have Touched the Sky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. If you repost part or all of the work (for non-commercial purposes), please cite me as the author and include a link back to the blog.

If you are reading this post through RSS or Atom feed—especially more than a couple hours after publication—I encourage you to visit the actual page, as I often make refinements after the fact. The mobile version also loses some of the original character of the piece due to simplified formatting.

2 comments:

  1. I suck at leaving cunning commentary on this type of posts (hence I abuse the lazy impressions buttons), but your character's responses to these questions made me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them. It was fun to come up with in-character responses.

      Delete