Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A few hours ago in a galaxy very very nearby. . .

I had to get this pic out for for those of us who will be consistently playing both sides of the Galactic Cold War. (Thanks to Jac Thomas of BioWare for posting it to G+) I am so excited to start playing SWTOR. For Realz. I'm pretty sure I won't get in today. But I can wait. Sctrz has RL stuff keeping her busy this week, so I don't want to distract her. I just hope I can go with most if not all of my planned names. More to come when I get in myself.

So what side are you on?

For all those who are in the fight already: May the Force be with you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm set on playing either a Consular or a Smuggler first, but I think I may try an inquisitor eventually. So I'm probably in your boat -- both, though I'll almost certainly always help the children and fight for justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real question is...what server?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for mine to go live. I didn't pre-order until Novemeber, so I imagine Friday at the earliest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the union against J.H. Blair's thugs, like all the good people of Harlan Coun...oh, you mean Republic/Empire? Half and half so far, tlhough I'm fairly certain my first 50 will be my Consular.

    ReplyDelete