Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Gamer Santa Strikes Again!

So Stargrace once again organized a Gamer Secret Santa--a tremendous undertaking, I am sure--and I decided to participate this year after sitting it out last year. It was fun to read a little bit about the person I needed to get a gift for, and think of an appropriate item. My SS package arrived today, and I love my new Bobble Heads. Gamo and Little Mauly will accompany me on all my SWTOR adventures!
THANK YOU, SANTA!!

p.s. I have a SWTOR character post brewing, if I can ever stop playing long enough. :P

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute, we must complete the series

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I have a SWTOR character post brewing, if I can ever stop playing long enough. :P

    ah-HAH, I figured that's what was up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hzero Oh ja? What are you characters? Or do you have a post on that brewing too?

    @AH ja work's been busy, free time has been game time.

    @sctrz hehe

    ReplyDelete