Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Gilded Glee

W00T!
It's taken a few days, but I am now the proud owner of a Shem of the Solar Metal. I've managed to get some of each of the other loot types (Signets, Flares, Bullion, etc.). Plus, this weekend will be VERY busy IRL, so I don't know how much more of the event I intend to participate in.
Healing Galactrix
I was kind of whinging a bit about not having gotten all the parts. But fellow Beyonder Galactrix (known in-game as "Exceeder") was generous with both time and Genizahs, and I managed to get three of the six parts tonight during the Show, along with the achievement "Some Assembly Required," and the gilded top hat.
My Hero!
So here I am. I almost wish I had the whole set of shems on a single character, but that's not a huge deal to me. I am excited to have this little guy, though. Now all I need to do is sneak into Fusang and get that Lore. . .

7 comments:

  1. Gratz on getting him! I've only got 3 parts so far, but I plan on spending a lot of Saturday, and maybe Sunday too if need be to get the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I went a couple evening without getting anything but Flares and Signets it seems. Then 3 pieces dropped almost in a row. Good luck on your drops.

      Delete
  2. Nice, congrats. Isn't the lore in Fusang for the last event? Is it even still there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my understanding that they left it in there, partly, because for various reasons people could not access Fusang. I know anyone tied to Arcadia could not even join the the battleground during most of the event.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are fun. :) It's hard to tell in the screens shots, but the Gilded Tuxedo (and hats) are polished metal (think Threepio after an oil bath).

      Delete
    2. The glimmering metal actually reminded me a bit of C-3PO! ^^

      Delete