Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beyond the Veil Take 45: The Rise of Katzu…

I'm beginning to think someone needs to send me an email when they drop these episodes. Beyond the Veil Take 45 is now available for download. Join us as we welcome Katzushima to the BTV Crew. You can also subscribe through Holosuite Media's RSS feed or through iTunes.
You can also catch the live show Thursdays at about 7p.m. EDT(4p.m.PDT) on Holosuite Excess.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget the podcast's specific RSS feed...

    http://feeds.feedburner.com/BeyondTheVeilTheSecretWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe not... iTunes seems to be a few episodes behind...

      Delete
    2. I'm not really sure. I always do a Direct Download myself.

      Delete