Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Revisiting the Use of Failure

Harbinger Zero wrote a post back in May about the Imperial Agent.

TL;DR: He didn't like it. A commenter named "depizan" who did like it wrote a point-by-point counter-argument last night or early this morning. While I had commented on the post before, I couldn't help myself and wrote a short novel in response to depizan. Though I thought about porting/adapting it for this blog, I decided to just direct you to HZero's post so you can read the whole thing if you want.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pointer. Didn't have HarbingerZero on my blogroll or Feedly - now rectified. Wonder who else I'm missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I've been following HZero for a couple years at least.

      Delete
    2. For some reason I was missing you as well Bhagpuss, and I have no idea why. Rectified on both blogroll and and feed!

      Delete