Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Blaugust the 23rd: Under the Wire

The plot moves along for our Sith. Glember and Morrenia have left the prison planet Belsavis in their ion trail and are headed to new and exotic locales. Not really. Morrenia must head back to Hoth to muster some troops, and Glember is headed back to Nar Shadaa to secure some military weapons components with the help of her very own personal cult.

I don't know about Scooter (I've been encouraging her), but I've been choosing almost every Dark choice for Morrenia that I can, or at least avoiding Light choices. But it's wearing, and I'm not sure it makes the story more interesting. I've touched on it before, but I don't think the best choice or the most "human" choice in every situation in the game properly lines up one way or the other.

What remains to be done? Other than some running around to old planets, I believe only Voss and Corellia are left for the original main stories. We'll probably return to our Hunter and Agent at that point. We're nearing the end of our original four-month "subscription" time, but are already planing to continue up through the Knight of the Fallen Empire expansion I want to get all eight classes through the original story before 12x ends in October. But I am not sure whether and which characters we may take to through the 50-60 content prior to the release of KotFE.
~~~~~~~~
If you're interested in joining the madness (Vloggers are welcome, too!), Belghast has a set of rules for qualifying for any prizes at the end. Your second stop should be the Blaugust Nook, where Bel is keeping track of everything and community members are sharing encouragement and ideas.
~~~~~~~~
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. If you are reading this post through RSS or Atom feed—especially more than a couple hours after publication—I encourage you to visit the actual page, as I often make refinements after the fact. The mobile version also loses some of the original character of the piece due to simplified formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment